Lets take your wellness to a whole new level!
IT’S SPRING!!! FINALLY!!! Spring is a time of renewed growth and life, and happens to be one of the best times of year to do a detox…not only because summer is right around the corner, but because your body is begging for a ‘reset’ after the long winter months.
Whole Food, Whole Body Cleanse
Tuesday nights, March 31st- May 11th, 7-8:30 PM
Maryville High School
**Specific schedule and location details will be emailed to you after you sign up.
Lets just call a spade, a spade. WE ARE TOXIC. The world we live in and food we eat dramatically alters our cellular functions. We have 37 TRILLION cells in our body (WOAH). How well these cells function determines how well we feel, look, act, think….EVERYTHING!
Therefore, it is recommended that everyone do a whole foods detoxification program at least once a year to help
1.) rid it of harmful toxins that we have been exposed to all around us, and
2.) build it up with key essential nutrients to truly ‘reset’ the body.
Read more about detoxification here.
Who Should Detox?
Cellular detoxification will benefit anyone and everyone. But, especially if any of these sound familiar…
- Issues with weight (potentially with trouble losing or maintaining weight loss in the past)
- Low energy, general fatigue
- Diabetics or ‘pre-diabetics’
- Love handles, fat around mid-section
- Frequent headaches
- Abnormal lab values
- Impaired cardiac function
- Frequent Illness/immune dysfunction
- Chronic Body aches & pains, inflammation
- Regular cravings of sugar, caffeine, or stimulants
- Trouble falling or staying asleep
- Anxiety, Depression
- Frequent Congestion, sinus & nasal issues
- Brain fog, poor memory
- Infertility, or just preparing body for pregnancy
- Digestive issues, diarrhea, constipation, bloating
- Chronic acid reflux, heartburn
- Skin problems or rashes
- On medication for any health diagnoses or illness
What are the health benefits of a whole-foods based detox?
By following the protocols in the Spring Detox you will notice…
- Relief from any of above items
- More energy
- Weight loss, decreased overall body fat
- Hormonal balance
- Mental clarity
- Enhanced mood & memory
- Better sleep
- Improved lab values
How is this program different from other popular “Cleanses” or “Detoxes”?
1.) It addresses the ROOT of the issue. Anything health related should address the CAUSE, rather than the SYMPTOMS. For example….you desire more energy? Then instead of using a supplement or drink (“natural” or not) to give you more energy, lets address WHY you don’t have energy in the first place (and it’s not because of crazy busy life). In the process of treating the CAUSE, we treat a bunch of other internal issues as well, without leaving you dependent on anything additional to give you a ‘boost’. Body energy is FREE as long as you address the root matter!!! You desire to lose weight? Lets tackle the reason WHY you’re not losing weight….and it has very little to do with calories!! Lets talk about the physical AND emotional…because food is both!
“Anyone can drink shake packets, take some pills, and ‘eat healthier’ for a while, but unless you address the root issues, results will not be sustained and health is never truly restored.”
2.) Everything DONE for you! The most challenging part of any detoxification or cleanse program is the planning part. Most other programs come with IDEAS only, typically in the form of a guidebook on healthy eating with recipes. While these are helpful, but it still leaves a lot of confusion and stress for you. Planning your menu, searching for recipes, figuring out what you’re supposed to buy, all while trying to fit your families schedule, budget, and taste-buds is HARD!! I understand the challenge! So, I have done everything FOR YOU! This program comes with a food preparation calendar, meal plan & shopping lists. Also, we will take a trip to the grocery store so I can show you exactly what to buy. The only thing I haven’t done is eat your food….but that’s the fun part, anyways!
3.) Designed and led by a licensed & experienced health professionals. This may seem like small potatoes, but this is HUGE! Having a licensed health professional means that you have someone who knows the scientific and physiological data behind health, not just about the health information passed down to them from a supplement company. It also means that the program isn’t about any one supplement or company in particular…it’s about using the best products on the market (which come from several different companies) to give your body the best chance at optimal wellness.
What if I can’t make it to all of the Tuesday night seminars/presentations?
That’s ok!! The seminars are designed to educate and support you throughout the detox journey. You will have everything you need in your Detox Guide to successfully complete the Detox if you aren’t able to make it on a certain week. It will be in your best interest to definitely be there for the first few weeks as we distribute and discuss the detoxification protocols.
What are the packages, and which one is right for me?
There are 3 levels of packages, each designed to cater to different needs. As you’re choosing which one is best for you, consider this question…
If your body was a computer, and ‘health’ was the program you were running, how would you grade yourself? Would you need to just refresh the page, reboot the computer, or would you need to rebuild the computer completely?
All programs include…
- 7-week detox program guide book, including 75+ pages of personalized guides, ideas, and tips
- Ideas on what to enjoy for breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the entire detox
- 28-day menu with recipes and grocery lists, organized to make your life easier at the store and in the kitchen
- Grocery Store tour highlighting what to buy throughout the detox & beyond!
- Introduction to a new grocery shopping system that will change the way you shop…forever (and save you SO much time)
- Detailed workout ideas and tips compiled by the areas leading fitness professionals
- Several weeks of presentations debunking nutrition misinformation, and discussing science-based detox protocols, mindful eating, how to maintain your health, and more
- Hands-on demonstrations of recipes, workouts, and detox practices.
- Unlimited access to private (Detoxer-only) Facebook group. Full of TONS of support, ideas, encouragement, and personal feedback from Jenna
[three_fourth last=”yes”] The Rebuild Program: $375
Designed for those looking for a ‘fresh start’ on health and wellness. It will restore essential nutrients to prepare the body for optimal detoxification and rebuilding, as it heals from the inside out.
- Detox supplement package designed for ‘therapeutic’ detoxification
- Comprehensive ‘whole food’ supplementation protocol to prime the body for optimal detoxification [/three_fourth]
[three_fourth last=”yes”] The Reboot Program- $245
Designed for the health conscious person that has good nutritional foundations, but has never done a detoxification program before. It offers a slightly more intense detoxification protocol to truly “reboot” the system.
- Detox supplement package designed for ‘therapeutic’ detoxification[/three_fourth]
The Refresh Program- $180
Designed for the health conscious person that has great nutritional foundations, and has participated in a detoxification-based program before. It offers a mild detoxification protocol to give your system a ‘refreshing boost’.
- Detox supplement package designed for ‘maintenance’ detoxification