You may recognize these little gems as the Crispy Paleo Chicken Tenders …the perfect recipe to morph into several other dinners. I make these in large batches and use them for quick future meals in 2 ways:
1.) I prep & bake them at the beginning of the week, and use them on a Monday–and morph into different dinners throughout the week.
2.) freeze them before baking and thaw as needed
They would also be great in school lunches!
Major time saving tip: I use glass storage containers so I can prep, bake, AND store leftovers all in the same container. This cuts down MAJORLY on dirty dishes and cleanup.
I usually use bottled marinara sauce for this recipe-just to keep things simple– but I didn’t have any on hand so made my quick marinara sauce.
While the chicken was cooking, I made some quick green beans and boiled some edamame pasta and covered with the same marinara sauce.
- ) Preheat oven to 375
- ) Arrange chicken tenders in a single layer in an oven safe dish
- ) Pour tomato sauce evenly over chicken tenders
- ) Lay sliced cheese over chicken tenders and sprinkle shredded cheese over
- ) Bake until internal temperature of chicken reached 165 and cheese is melted (about 10 minutes if tenders are already pre-cooked, or 30 minutes if they are raw)
MEAL PLANNING + SHOPPING
- Clean Foods Grocery Lists
- Weekly Meal Planner
- Freezer Inventory
GOALS & INTENTIONS
- Vision Board Goals + Strategies
- Monthly Intentions Sheets
- Weekly Rhythms Planner